Nene Trust School News
Coronavirus: Public Information
- Category: Nene Trust News
- Created: Thursday, 13 February 2020 15:15
The Government and NHS are well prepared to deal with this virus. You can help too. Germs can live on some surfaces for hours. To protect yourself and others:
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch your cough or sneeze.
- Bin the tissue, and to kill the germs, wash your hands with soap and water, or use a sanitiser gel.
- If you have arrived back from China within 14 days follow the specific advice for returning travellers.
This is the best way to slow the spread of almost any germs, including Coronavirus.
Find out more at gov.uk/coronavirus