Our strategic priority area of Positive Environment is split into two aspects. These are described below through our aims and objectives for each of these aspects.
- Integrate all aspects of our professional learning offer and CPD to ensure that high quality application of our centralised frameworks leads to sustained improvements in practice and student outcomes.
- Develop an integrated CPD portal and a culture of coaching and action research among all staff to ensure that we identify, refine, and apply the best of practice.
- Develop a high performance culture where staff trust each other and be confident to have difficult conversations in the pursuit of excellence.
- Talent identification and investment in existing staff is conscious and deliberate professional pathways exist in all areas of the organization
- Investment in all staff and their development is achieved throughout the Trust.
- Creating a positive environment for all our people and schools to flourish is essential to ongoing improvement. Creating a culture and expectation where everyone aspires to be better will underpin future successes.
- Centralised operational infrastructure creates improved quality, financial efficiency and allows school leaders to focus on educational excellence
- Develop and implement a plan for the continuous improvement of our estate to ensure our students have the best possible facilities for learning in a safe environment.
- Generate increased income from the use of all assets within the trust to re-invest in the estate.
- Work with key funders to generate capital income and grants.
- Growth will create a series of geographical hubs (within one hour of Raunds); ideally structured with a Secondary school and feeder Primary schools. Expansion of hubs around existing schools is also a viable option for growth. A Secondary school is most important, but not to the exclusion of all else and opportunities that arise.
- In its wider sense, infrastructure of resources, facilities and services will enable education facing leaders to focus on school improvement and educational excellence leading to improved outcomes.